Gratitude note: pandemic forty-second Monday

So, we're going into another full lockdown.  It will be harder this time for various reasons, but we will get on with it.

I'm feeling grateful:

  1. That the school decision was taken out of parents' hands. G wanted to go back to school, but the idea of it was starting to freak me out.
  2. That her online schooling seems to be involving more teaching, and not just setting them lots of work to do alone.
  3. For friends on Zoom.
  4. For many laugh-out-louds today. Clever people on Twitter. Wonderful interviews in the Humans of New York: Stories book.
  5. For the book I read before that, Trevor Noah's Born a Crime. What an incredible life he's had so far. Much fun to read about places I recognised too.
  6. For the Royal Mail's "click and print" postage and for their parcel collection service. I may never stand on line in a post office again.
  7. For the service from the two places I ordered teaching clothes from, including the fact that both were plastic-free and the important fact that one sent me free chocolate.
  8. That my US family have started getting Covid vaccines. 
  9. For my Zoom exercise classes. They're doing me a world of good. Did two today!

Posting from the camera roll to my gratitude notes was easier on Facebook. I guess I'll be more selective about those...