Gratitude note: forty-fifth Monday
I have survived my first day of online teaching. Not everything went right, but it was ok. I need to get serious about building some walking back into my life, though. My excuses for the past week have been "but I have so much to do", "but it's so cold", "but it's dark already".
It's been a week since my last note, so I feel like I'm forgetting a lot of things I should have expressed gratitude for.
I am grateful:
- For the service on our Envirovent. They came to clean it (small fee), found it wasn't working and so we get a new unit and an extension on our warranty.
- For students taking part online, being cheerful, and (many of them) turning their cameras on.
- For a lovely Zoom linguist party on Saturday.
- For the newly installed (2 weeks) routine of Friday night film (must be a new-to-us one) with Phil.
- For Lynne C finding and saving (in two senses)
my purple glove! - For Phil dealing with the tradespeople.
